12.21.2009

i'm making my list




Monday, December 21, 2009
i'm making my list

~
With only four days until Christmas and five days until my birthday, I thought it was only fair to give my loved ones some helpful hints on what I'm dying to find under the tree- or wrapped in quasi birthday-Christmas paper. Please note that two-for-one presents are frowned upon by all those lucky enough to be born in the shadow of our dear lord. I'm not bitter - promise.


these adorable French Soul pirouette shoes  would be perfect for strolling around D.C. on the weekends. They would also look great on a weekend getaway to Paris (hint hint )

{Image via Country Attire }
It is particularly snowy and wet out side right now. I've been dreaming of slipping into the classic Hunter Wellies . An added bonus- they are conveniently monogramed with my last name- so there's never any confusion!


Oh the drama! These elbow length Portolano gloves would really spice up my jackets and with a pure silk lining I would always feel wrapped in luxury. Available at Bergdorf Goodman. 


Now, I know what you are thinking- these gifts are all well over $100. I know I have expensive tastes... it is a curse, but while I'm dreaming big I would also like the following items: 
A Smythson pocket memo 'jotter' with gold embossing. for all my important meetings and what have you (I have few meetings - so this would be used primarily for doodles)


{image from here }
Lastly, I would love to unwrap these gorgeous hemstitched cocktail linens from Leontine Linens of Louisiana .