4.05.2010

can we all agree that flash mobs are over

{image via Time}

Monday, April 5, 2010
can we all agree that flash mobs are over
~
Flash Mobs are ridiculous and seem pretty pointless to me. . . I don't know, I'm cynical and enjoy when my activities have a purpose. The Flash Mob phenomenon never really affected me and my life - until last weekend.

While in NYC over the weekend on a lovely stroll around the city we decided to walk to Union Square. Unbeknownst to me there was a [stupid ]Flash Mob pillow fight(FMPF) that encompassed the once tranquil square. The FMPF enveloped me and left my hair and lungs riddled with feathers and nasty old pillow particles.

Now, some who read this post may believe I'm being silly. But I must explain that these pillows were disgusting. I understand that you would not want destroy a brand new pillow for an impromptu FMPF, but these pillows were just unsanitary. People should have been embarrassed by the stains and filth on their pillows. If you don't believe me check out this Time Magazine article here.
MY IDEA OF A PILLOW FIGHT
REALITY