3.07.2010

best of the oscars



Sunday, February 7, 2010
best of the oscars
~
I do not get very excited by award show season but I would be crazy not to enjoy the Academy Awards. We're celebrating in style with some champagne and snack food...but for those of you who have not selected your meal (it's getting late!) then might I suggest heading over to Epicurious to see their Oscar-inspired movie menus. . . yum. While i'm waiting for the show to start I thought I would review some of my favorite Oscar fashion moment from the past.
{cate blanchett at the 77th academy awards via here}
{lovely drew at the 2009 oscars via here}
{gwyneth paltrow with her mom Blythe Danner via here}

{sharon stone in a gap button down via here}
{julia roberts in vintage valentino via here}
{Audrey in Edith Head via here}
{marisa tomei in versace via here}
{michelle williams in vera wang image via here}

I'm off to watch the awards- enjoy!